Concrete candlesticks – DIY [ video tutorial ]
In today’s video we show you how to make concrete candlesticks. Resembling volcanic stone concrete candle holders are delicate and tasteful additions to every table top. They can give your table a stylish industrial or rustic look. Every other item has a little difference from each other because of concrete material rougness. Concrete is perfect as a material for candlesticks – absorbs heat and is non-flammable.
First, prepare the tools and materials needed to make concrete candlesticks:
- Decorative concrete ArchiFEST Smoth (available for purchase in our store)
- spatula or other mixing device
- kitchen scale
- disposable plastic cups or other packaging
- candles, e.g. tealight heaters
- scissors or a sharp knife
- additions: ribbon, jute string, acrylic paint
Watch our video (don’t forget to switch on English subtitles!):
We invite you to follow our YouTube channel. Next videos coming soon!