Concrete candlesticks (DIY) – video tutorial
In today’s video we show you how to make concrete candlesticks. Resembling volcanic stone concrete candle holders are delicate and tasteful additions to every table top. They can give your table a stylish industrial or rustic look. Every other item has a little difference from each other because of concrete material rougness. Concrete is perfect as a material for candlesticks – absorbs heat and is non-flammable.
First, prepare the tools and materials needed to make concrete candlesticks:
- Architectural concrete ArchiFEST Smoth (available for purchase in our store)
- spatula or other mixing device
- kitchen scale
- disposable plastic cups or other packaging
- candles, e.g. tealight heaters
- scissors or a sharp knife
- additions: ribbon, jute string, acrylic paint
Watch our video (don’t forget to switch on English subtitles!):
We invite you to follow our YouTube channel. Next videos coming soon!